Heylo

Welcome to Mr. Awesome's blog: Whateves. Full of mindless rants and helpful tips on every day life schtuff.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Creativity: The ivity of being creative
     I am a writer. Now the weird part is, I do not enjoy reading. I have multiple book ideas that I have gotten down on paper. How do other people read for fun? I don't understand it, I guess school kind of ruined it for me. Now if you want to write something, but say you can't write, why not just try it? You never know if you are good or bad at something.
     Making short films for youtube or your friends is another way of being creative. I do that every so often with my friends. Comedies, in my opinion, are the best way to go. If you have an older radio with a cassette player, you could even make your own radio series with blank taped. Trust me, some of these things sound dumb now, but when you go back and listen to/watch what you have made, you will be on the ground laughing.
     Playing an instrument is another way to go. Now, I don't want to be a jerk here and steel my friends blog, so check Harmony out at http://musichonestly.blogspot.com/. Great tips on musicality is given on this site. But I play the piano, trumpet, baritone, and a little saxophone. Yes, Mr. Awesome is a bit of a nerd, but Whateves!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember kids, you have to crawl to 1, before you can fly to 4, which are numbers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment