Heylo

Welcome to Mr. Awesome's blog: Whateves. Full of mindless rants and helpful tips on every day life schtuff.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Linens and............haha, no, its time for some SPORTS TALK! YEA!


     Anyone watch the Super Bowl last night? Well, I kinda did, meaning I had the computer in front of me the whole time until I got tired and went to bed. Honestly, I enjoy following sports, it gives me something to do, but when all of your teams are terrible, they kind of get old. I'm not a fair-weather fan or anything, it's just that I like the Cleveland Browns and the Washington Redskins. Now do you see my point? Basketball is going pretty good though for the UVA Cavs. Its oight! I hope I didn't just jinx their season. I hate it when that happens. There are so many things you can say to jinx something. Why is the cat from the Meet the Parents series named Jinx then? Did they say something ironic and a cat appeared and they didn't want it to? Or was it just catchy? I don't know. Those movies aren't the best anyways. They are watchable though unlike some other movies. Sports, right. FOOTBALL! YEA! I could have cared less though who won the Super Bowl. I guess I kind of wanted the Patriots but I don't like Tom Brady so I guess it all balanced itself out. Whatever, it's done and over with and Madonna is now just a wanna-be youngster. Well here is some news: YOUR NOT! She's alright though. Good day to you fine people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment